- Herbs, herbs, herbs.
- I have minimal confidence left in my tomato-growing skills. I’m not sure why Jason is still so optimistic.
- To move or not to move the garden to the other side of the yard where it’s sunnier. Do I want to ask Jason to move wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow of dirt? That is the question.
- I must decide on my flower color scheme. Or if I’m even doing flowers. To be honest, I don’t feel very flowery at the moment.
- Do I have the energy to try to do everything from seed, starting inside the house? Would I even know what I was doing?
- Motivation, where are you? My next door neighbor is already out there meticulously constructing some sort of fancy raised bed. And I’m sitting here in my pajama pants.
- Let’s get real here–I’ll never be my neighbor. He dreams about plants in his sleep.
- On slightly different note, Lizzie is eating up the houseplants!