We hope the reality of Christ’s birth brings much joy to you this season.
We thought both 2006 and 2007 were jam-packed with meeting each other, getting engaged and married and moving, but as as you can see from the newest addition in the picture above, God has decided to pack in even more in 2008 .
Since I’ve covered much of the year on this blog, I’ve decided to highlight the big events below instead of doing a holiday letter.
- Jason’s birthday celebration
- A trip to Pennsylvania & New York
- Jordan & Elysia’s wedding
- Finding out we were pregnant
- Summer trip to Minnesota
- Coeur d’Alene boating trip
- A visit from the Haggard brothers
- Moving into a new house
- Lizzie’s return
- Jason’s kidney stones
- Jordan & Elysia moving to Seattle
- Our one year anniversary
And last but not least, the recent birth of our son, Ian, on December 3rd. What a joy he is to us and to our family and friends. God has been very good to us.
We’ll see what God does in 2009!