On Saturday Jason and I went to the Seattle Cheese Festival at Pike Place Market. Being avid cheese lovers, we’d been looking forward to this event for months.
It was that blazing hot day, but it was worth it – there were more free samples of cheese than we could’ve possibly eaten.
Our favorites were
- Roquefort Papillon‘s Brebille by Peterson Cheeses
- Wyke Farm‘s Trophy Cheddar
- Chimay’s Le Poteaupre by Peterson Cheeses
- Sierra Nevada’s Cheddar (mild)
- Pretty much everything from Cypress Grove Chevre, including the Truffle Tremor and Midnight Moon